RAW Memorial Cup Charity Golf Tournament
The Restaurant Association of Whistler’s Memorial Cup Golf Tournament is held annually to remember and celebrate Whistler’s past ‘hospitality heroes’. Our goal is to raise funds for local, relevant charities and to give back to our proud, dynamic industry.
This year over $25,000 was raised to help support organizations such as the The Whistler Food Bank, Howe Sound Women's Society, Zero Ceiling, Families Fighting Cancer in the Sea-to-Sky, Whistler Animals Galore and the BC Hospitality Foundation.
This year the tournament (Ambrose Scramble format) will be held on Wednesday June 27th at the Fairmont Chateau Golf Course with dinner and reception on the beautiful hotel Terrace. Join us again to support this great cause.
- Welcome reception of bubbles, oysters and prawns.
- On-course Food and Beverage stations
- Hole in one plus other on-course contests
- Welcome bag, including restaurant gift certificate
- Cocktail reception
- Delicious dinner prepared by Chef Isabel and team
- Silent Auction and raffle
- Prizes (Men’s, Ladies and Mixed teams)
10:00 am Check In
11:00 am Shotgun Start
5:30 pm Cocktail Reception
7:00 pm Dinner
8-9:00 pm Prizes, Raffle & Auction
$225 + GST per person
RSVP Deadline - TBA
REGISTER ON-LINE at: TBA
* Payment will be taken at time of on-line registration.
.... see you on the greens!
For additional event details, please contact: